Mr Ds 4.5L Energy Saving Traveller Thermal Cooker for cooking in a caravan, motorhome or a boat
Mr D’s Energy Saving Thermal Cooker with Carry Bag – the slow cooker for 2 to 8 people that needs no power to cook.
The Award Winning Mr D’s Thermal Cooker is proven world wide for its energy saving and can save up to 80% on fuel costs. The vacuum insulation of the outer container is recognised as being the best form of heat retention on the market.
The Mr D’s Thermal Cooker is now being used by over 1,500 people on boats, in caravans, in motorhomes, for camping and for saving energy in the home all over the world. It is sold a small friendly family company run by Mr D who has been selling the Mr D’s Thermal Cooker for a number of years and is always there to help.
The Cook Book written by Mr D has over 80 recipes specially designed for use with a thermal cooker. Each recipe has a minimum suggested time for cooking but this can normally if the cooker is at least 80% full to up to 7 hours.
Mr D’s Energy Saving 4.5L Thermal Cooker with Carry Sleeve
(works on all heat sources including induction)
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”w6XU6ceOHKE&rel=0&autoplay=1″ width=”640″ height=”480″ anchor=”http://mrdscookware.com/wp-content/themes/shopperpress/thumbs/chinese-beef-carrots-400-.jpg”]
A Recipe from Mr D’s Kitchen shows you how to cook Lamb, Rosemary and Sweet Potatoes in his Thermal Cooker.
The Mr D’s 4.5L Thermal Cooker comes with instructions.
There are two cookbooks available see below.
- Put all the ingredients in to the Mr D’s Thermal Cooker inner pot and bring it to the boil.
- Once boiling reduce the heat and let the contents simmer for 5 to 15 minutes (depending on the recipe instructions).
- Now turn off the heat and place the inner pot into the outer vacuum insulated container and shut the lid.
- Leave to cook for up to 7 hours without power.
The food cooks using the retained heat which has a loss of only 2 to 3ÃÂÃÂ°C per hour. This small loss is due to the vacuum between the twin walls of the stainless steel outer container.
- The Mr D’s Thermal Cooker is proven world wide. It has been used for the last 3 years to feed hungry crews on the ARC as they cross the Atlantic. It was used after the earthquake in New Zealand when gas and electricity wasÃÂÃÂ unavailable.
- Unlike some other thermal cookers the Mr D’s Thermal CookerÃÂÃÂ will work on all forms of heat including induction.
- The vacuum insulation of the outer container is recognised as being the best form of heat retention on the market. It is far superior to the foamÃÂÃÂ insulation found on some cheaper thermal cookers.ÃÂÃÂ
- There are a full range ofÃÂÃÂ accessories designed to fitÃÂÃÂ the 4.5L Mr D’s Thermal Cooker. These include a Bread Tin, a Cake Tin a Top Pot (so you can cook two things at once) and a Carry Bag which makes the cooker so much easier to take out with you.
- The Mr D’s Thermal CookerÃÂÃÂ is now being used by over 1,500 people on boats, in caravans, in motorhomes and kitchens all over the world.
- The Award Winning Mr D’s Thermal Cooker was voted by Sailing Today the number one live aboard item at the 2011 Southampton Boat Show. It has since then won the PBO (PracticalÃÂÃÂ Boat Owner) Number One Eco Friendly Product of the Year Award.
- Mr D’s Cookware is a small friendly family company who has been selling the Mr D’s Thermal CookerÃÂÃÂ for over 4 years and is always there to help. If by any chance you do have a problem (things do get broken by accident) spare part are always available to ensure that you are again thermal cooking as soon as possible.ÃÂÃÂ
Mr D’s Energy Saving Thermal Cooker is:
- Safe: It is not a pressure cooker, there are no power cords, no switches or electrical hazards to worry about.
- Energy Saving: After the food has been boiled for a short time, the cooker needs no external energy while thermal cooking. Food stays warm automatically after it has cooked.
- Convenience: The thermal cooking process requires no further supervision or monitoring. Food can be cooked while you are travelling and is safe to use indoors or out.
- Economical: Decreases fuel costs up to 80% and economises time and energy.
- Healthy: Entraps flavour, minerals and vitamins. It generate less odour, grease and smoke in the kitchen or galley.
- User Friendly: Never over cooks and cleans up easily
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Mr D's Thermal Cookbook - this is the first cookbook on thermal cooking by Dave Knowles (Mr D The Thermal Cook) and contains over 80 recipes designed for a thermal cooker. With ove..More Infoadd to cart£10.99
KINDLE DIGITAL VERSION - Mr D's Thermal Cookbook - this is the first cookbook on thermal cooking by Dave Knowles (Mr D The Thermal Cook) and contains over 80 recipes designed for a..More Infoadd to cart£6.30
iPad/iPhone DIGITAL VERSION - Mr D's Thermal Cookbook - this is the first cookbook on thermal cooking by Dave Knowles (Mr D The Thermal Cook) and contains over 80 recipes designed ..More Infoadd to cart£6.30