- 1 red onion chopped
- 4 button mushrooms chopped
- 1 red chilli sliced
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400 g tin kidney beans drained
- handful green beans halved
- 200 ml water
- 2 tbsp hot chilli sauce
for the chilli
- Put the inner pot on the cooker.
- Turn on the heat to medium and pour in the rapeseed oil.
- When hot add the red onion, button mushrooms, chilli and garlic. Cook until the onions are soft.
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans, green beans, and water. Stir and bring to the boil.
- Place the inner pot and top pot into the outer container. Shut the putting the inner pot into the outer container and shutting the lid.
- Put the top pot onto a medium heat and add the rice and water
- Bring to the boil and once boiling run a fork through to break up any lumps
- Open the outer container and put the top pot in over the chilli.
- Shut the lid and leave to cook for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve with crème fraîche and some crusty bread